Wednesday, September 03, 2008

For Crying Out Loud, Top Design Starts Tonight!

Can't Bravo give me a damn break? Why not wait until Project Runway is over to start the next season of Top Design? Don't they know how tired I am? Have they no decency?! I blame that Andy Cohen. I bet he spends all day thinking of ways to ruin my life. Well, I hope he's happy because I give up!

I don't think I'll be doing recaps for Top Design. Oh, I probably will; but I don't THINK I will. Oh, alright, I'll do it. No, no, I have to be strong! I'm not doing it! Oh, who am I kidding? Of course I'm going to . . . Nope, that's it; I've made a definite decision: I am definitely probably not planning to plan on doing recaps of Top Design. That's the plan, anyway. And I am unanimous in this. Andy Cohen can suck it. Of course, I'm not saying I might not change my mind.

Fear not! If I don't do recaps of Top Design, Other Eric will do them on his blog, Everything Eric.

Also, remember to check out Blogging Top Design, the Top Design fan blog from the makers of Blogging Project Runway. Linda Merrill of :::Surroundings::: will be heading up the Blogging Top Design team.

I believe Tom and Lorenzo will be covering Top Design, too.

And I'm not going anywhere! Keep coming back here for recaps of the rest of season five of Project Runway! And then when that's over we'll see what happens.

9 comments:

mumblesalot (Laura A) said...

Duh I read this and then read your other recaps and typed in that I didn't know when TD started. Ok, now you know I am going loopy with this move. I bet you won't recap it then again I bet you will.

Linda Merrill said...

eric.... come to the dark side... you know you want to.... you won't be able to help yourself...

Anonymous said...

Ericcccc, do it - I need you desperately.

wildflower38 said...

You say that now, but it looks like this season will be good.

Unknown said...

Hello,

My name is Marion Bishop and I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com

Would you be interested in writing an unbiased review of our product?

If you are, we can send you a free sample of the product which we would like you to review, and it is free of any shipping charges.

Feel free to contact me at pohsibnioram@gmail.com

Best regards,

Marion Bishop

Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm sorry Eric....you have to do it. I've just read OtherEric's recap, and I want yours, please.

Anonymous said...

Oh Marion,
Go tell it on the mountain.
Eric, you've got to watch Ricky Schroder's wife on Top Design!

eric3000 said...

Tell you what; maybe I'll cover the last part of Top Design, after Project Runway is over.

TLo said...

"Can't Bravo give me a damn break? Why not wait until Project Runway is over to start the next season of Top Design? Don't they know how tired I am? Have they no decency?!"


ROFLMAO. Ohmygod Eric you're so funny.