Monday, May 07, 2007

Random notes from the weekend!

Go over to Everything Eric to read the Other Eric's notes on our celebrity filled weekend! Nearly being run down by a very tall man in the mall who turned out to be John Tesh, sitting directly behind Sean Hayes at the Spider-Man matinee, and watching Larry Flint being hoisted into his Bentley were the highlights but there were others. I tend to act like I'm on the subway and don't look people in the face so I usually have to rely on Eric to inform me that, for instance, John Tesh just nearly ran into me. It was really appropriate to be watching Spider-Man with Sean Hayes since his character Jack McFarlane was always talking about Tobey Maguire spraying him with a white sticky web. Spider-Man, by the way, was not very good.

My Shear Genius recap is up over on Bravissimo!

And I'm posting everything at once so please scroll down to see my final Top Design floor plan post and my Project Runway recap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric, I don't know what you do for a living, but if it isn't writing, you should change fields. Your recaps are among the best I've read-I look forward to each one. I only wish there were more Bravo shows out there that you could write about. Look at the PRgayboys-they have sponsors! You could do it to! I'm convinced. Thanks so much for brightening up my day with every witty/sick&twisted recap you post.

eric3000 said...

Thanks! I'm really happy people enjoy reading my posts! I'm grateful there aren't any more Bravo shows, though; I'm exhausted! Ha ha! And I just don't have the energy to try to make my writing profitable at the moment; for now I'll just stick to doing it for pleasure.

Vic said...

Dahling, you have been such a busy boy. John Tesh! I faint. And your recap on Bravissimo is, well, bravalissimo! You are amazing.

I wish you attracted as many comments as T&L. Frankly, you deserve that kind of audience. You are that good.

BigAssBelle said...

bravo bravissimo! just found that through ms. place. fabulous, honey.

now i don't have to actually watch tv, a plus in my book. i can just hang out with y'all and get my dose of funny as needed. great job.